Welcome to the Club
Right now the site is kind of bare bones in look but not in features. You can create groups to discuss anything and you can begin to create local groups, not only that. Every group can create its own forum and you can even create private groups and forums.
Now to be clear, only an admin can add a forum to the General Forums area, but anyone can create a group and then a sub forum for just that group.
This site is full of features and will enable people to find each other, set up shoots and camp outs and take anything they want to at the group level private, how cool is that?
We are just getting started, if you want to help on a technical level I have a private group called the Beta Team, just send me a friend request then message me to add you to the club.
Note to those signing up, you have to click a confirmation email after you do so to activate your membership.
For the beta team, right now I need people who
- Know how to make graphics
- Know how to customize word press
- Know how to maximize the use of BuddyPress and BBPress
- Are willing to develop how to material, like how to create a group, how to post a picture, etc with screen shots
- To do general blog posts on the site
To be clear this is a very grass roots project and I am looking for volunteers not contractors at this point.