Georgia

What do you hope your legacy will be?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Chris near Atlanta Chris near Atlanta 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chris near Atlanta
    Chris near Atlanta
    Participant

As I said in my intro post right after joining – I’m a veteran but aside from a 20mm gattling gun mounted to a tank, and my M-16, I don’t have much of a gun “legacy”.  Didn’t grow up in a gun family and have no history of hunting etc..

I DO have a 5 year old son that I’d like to grow differently than I did.  We recently moved to a rural area to build a small homestead and hopefully change from a suburban lifestyle to something a little less “sterile”.

I’d like to learn to hunt and I’d like my son to do the same.  Maybe when he’s older, I can pass down to him whatever rifle I end up using to learn in the hopes that maybe he can use that same rifle to teach his kids with.

How do you picture your legacy?

Profile photo of Greg
    Greg
    Participant

Good question Chris. I have been using guns for hunting and self defense every since I can remember, but I am in the same boat with you on guns that I have. Due to an accident I had to make a choice to feed my family or have my guns. (i chose feeding the family) Any way I have what I need to hunt with and I suppose my kids or grandkids (one day) would appreciate the ones I can pass down now but I hope to build up some that would really be a legacy starter!

Profile photo of Chris near Atlanta
    Chris near Atlanta
    Participant

Feeding the family takes precedence!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar