Colorado

Kids shoot?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of John John 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of John
    John
    Participant

I need to get my 11yo boy out shooting.  Anyone want to do a kids shoot one of these days?  I’m in Gilpin County and most shooting areas have been shut down, but we’d be willing to drive a bit for a good day of blastin.

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Participant

Hi John-

I’m a rifle coach for the Junior Small Bore League at the Boulder Rifle Club (BRC), and live within a 1/2 mile of Pinecliffe. Two thoughts:

1. I would be happy to meet you and your son at the BRC sometime to shoot. I have a flexible schedule and we could meet during the week when there are fewer people.

2. You could consider having your son join the BRC Junior Small Bore League which meets Tuesday nights at the BRC where I’m a coach. I believe we have room on the summer league which started this last Tuesday, 07 Jun 16.

Let me know and we can share contact information.

tom

Profile photo of John
    John
    Participant

Tom,
    This is awesome!  I’m off of S. Beaver Creek (up Wedgwood) so we’re practically neighbors.

I got some rudimentary info off of the BRC Junior Small Bore League web site.  We ( and our money) tend stay away from Boulder when possible, but a positive group like this would be an exception.

What does the Junior SBL cost?  Either way, let’s get he kids together and shoot soon.

I’m off Mondays and Tuesdays.  PM inbound.

John

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar